Administrators (or shortened as admins), are users who have the ability to block users from editing if they break any rules. They can also kick/ban users from chat. Admins can also edit MediaWiki pages and lock and unlock pages. And finally, admins can promote users to chat moderators.
Bureaucrats (or shortened as b-crats or 'crats) are special users that can promote others to admin, rollback, or bureaucrats. If b-crats promote others to b-crats, they will not be able to remove the rights.
Admin's Job on Hollywood Heights Wiki-
- Monitor the comments, make sure they're appropriate.
- Monitor the edits, make sure they have a reliable source and are constructive.
- Lock and unlock pages.
- Clean up vandalism.
- Moderate chat when needed.
- Block/unblock users who break the rules.
- Enforce the rules on others.
- Edit MediaWiki pages, if needed.
- Edit the Community Messages, if a new announcement is needed.
What admins should not do-
- Block/ban a user because they are in a disagreement with them.
- Lock a page for no particular reason. (exceptions are the home page)
- Be inactive for longer than a month.
- See vandalism and let another admin handle it.
- Demote a user because they don't respect/agree with them.
- Promote/unblock/unban a user because they like them.
- Break any rule that they should be enforcing, themselves.